Air Conditioner Installation in Kaysville
When installing a new central air conditioning system in your home, you want to choose a reliable, quality contractor who will get the job done right. Buying a name-brand, high-efficiency air conditioner is great, but if it is installed incorrectly, it can decrease the unit’s efficiency. At Mountain Air, all of our HVAC technicians are NATE-certified and have the expertise to complete any central air conditioner installation. We stand behind our technicians and our services, so much so that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our AC installation services in Kaysville, Utah.
If you’re looking for quality AC installation services in Kaysville, give us a call at (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215. We offer free estimates on new installations and replacements!
Benefits of Central Air Conditioning
As opposed to window air conditioner units, central air conditioners offer many benefits to homeowners in the Kaysville, Utah area. First and foremost, central air conditioners save you money. Most people are scared about the upfront costs of installing a new central air conditioning system, but it is a worthy investment due to benefits such as:
- If you install an energy-efficient air conditioner, it will end up paying for itself over time with the amount of money you save each month on your utility bills. Installing a central air conditioner can also increase the resale value of your home. Central air conditioning is a big factor for potential homebuyers in the Kaysville area. If you already have one installed, your home will be worth more money when you resell it.
- Central air conditioners create a more comfortable and consistent living environment. Instead of having to install a window AC unit for each room in your home, you can have one central system that circulates cool air through your entire home. Central air conditioner units also dehumidify the air that enters your home, so you’ll never have that cold, damp room feeling again.
- Central air conditioners are less bulky. Temperatures often fluctuate in Kaysville; it can be warm one day, then cool the next. With a central air conditioner, you can turn your AC off and open your windows on a nice day — you don’t have to worry about removing a big, clunky window unit to enjoy the fresh air.
Free Estimate on Central Air Conditioner Installations in Kaysville, Utah
Mountain Air is proud to offer free estimates for all central air conditioner installation services in Kaysville. Let our certified technicians help you plan your next investment and save on your AC installation. We will install your new air conditioner and leave your home exactly the way we found it. You won’t have to worry about cleaning up after our mess! Not only do we offer free estimates, but we offer great savings too!
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about air conditioning in Kaysville are:
Are heating and cooling maintenance plans worth it?
Absolutely. Fall heating service and spring air conditioning maintenance ensure your system operates efficiently. This saves money every month on energy costs. Plus, maintenance can also prevent stressful (and expensive) emergencies.
How often should a heating system be serviced?
Your heating system should be serviced every fall.
How often should I replace my air conditioning unit?
Signs you may need to replace instead of repair your AC system includes:
- Age – Without maintenance, an AC system won’t last much longer than 10 years. We’ll tell you how much longer we believe your system may last, but a lot depends on its condition.
- Multiple repairs – Even though “it’s not that old,” if your AC unit is out of warranty and you’ve had one or more repairs, replacement would be more cost-effective.
Is heating or cooling more expensive?
Depending on the fuel you use, heating a home is typically more expensive than cooling it. On average, HVAC equipment powered by natural gas is cheaper to run than systems powered by electricity. Heating systems can be powered by either gas or electricity (66% of homes in Davis County use gas), but air conditioning systems are electric.
Another factor is the process itself. Cooling requires an energy-efficient process of moving hot air out of the home. Heating requires warming the air, then circulating it. It costs more to generate heat than circulate it.
What happens if my AC is not serviced?
With no maintenance, your HVAC system may last 10 years. But with annual maintenance, you can see 15 or more years of service. Without maintenance, your air conditioning system will need more repairs. You might have:
- Freon/refrigerant leaks
- Higher energy bills
- Hot/cold areas in your home
- Pooled water near your unit
- Warm air, dirt, and dust coming out of vents
What does the technician do when they are servicing my AC?
During your spring AC tune-up, Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating service professionals:
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Check electrical wiring
- Check/clear the condensate drain line
- Examine safety devices
- Inspect ductwork and fan blade
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Measure blower motor amperage/voltage
- Measure supply/return temperatures
- Monitor refrigerant
- Replace/clean air filter
- Study indoor and condenser coils
- Test system controls/service valves
- Test/check contactors
- Tighten/inspect electrical connections