Air Conditioner Repair in Ogden, UT
Providing Quality AC Repair in Ogden, Roy, Farmington, South Ogden, Syracuse & More!
During the scorching Utah summers, a broken air conditioning system can be your worst enemy. At Mountain Air, we understand your need for quick, efficient AC repair services and aim to provide fast and friendly service when you need it. We understand the importance of keeping your home at a comfortable temperature, which can affect not only your comfort but also your health.
For quality air conditioner repair services in Ogden, contact your local professionals at Mountain Air today!
Mountain Air: AC Repair You Can Trust
When you call for AC repair, you want to make sure that the company you call will repair the problem right the first time. Faulty AC repair will only cause larger, more expensive problems down the road that could lead to AC replacement.
All of our technicians are NATE-certified and are dedicated to taking care of your air conditioning- and heating-related problems quickly and efficiently. Mountain Air also provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee. When it comes to customer satisfaction, Mountain Air is your go-to service provider who offers the following:
- Service of all major brands
- Family-owned and locally operated
- Same-day service
- NATE-certified technicians
- SAVE PLAN (our maintenance plan designed to save you money)
Get in touch with your local Ogden-area air repair professionals. Call Mountain Air at (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 for AC repair that you can trust.
Signs You Need AC Repair in Ogden
A properly maintained air conditioner will last you a long time. But as your central AC unit gets older, you might start to run into some problems. If you’re unsure whether you need a repair, here is a list of problems that our AC repair customers in Ogden are usually facing:
- Blowing warm air. One common problem many homeowners notice is that their air conditioner blows warm air. This warm air is likely the result of a bad part or a refrigerant leak and will require professional AC repair service.
- Leaking water. Although a water leak is preferable to a refrigerant leak, it’s still a problem. Leaking water can indicate that your AC unit has a serious problem. Call a professional soon, especially before mold and mildew growth occurs.
- Motor is cycling on and off. When your air conditioner keeps cycling off and on, it could be that its compressor or fan controls are damaged or worn down. Sometimes, it’s an indication that the unit is too large for your home.
- Inconsistent temperatures. If there are no obvious signs of damage to your air conditioner but it’s not providing enough cool air, give us a call. We use the latest tools and technology to figure out exactly what is going on with your air conditioner and get it fixed as soon as possible.
- Strange noises. Is your AC clanging, banging, clicking, or whining? Loud noises coming from your air conditioner usually mean your fan coil is dislodged or frayed. As the belt continues to degrade, the noise can get louder and louder, causing a strain on your machine until the whole thing finally comes apart.
Don’t wait until it’s too late! If you’re experiencing any of these problems, call Mountain Air at (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 for reliable AC repair services.
Your Local Ogden HVAC Company
Being a family-owned company is something we cherish. It puts us on the same level as you, our clients, and gives us firsthand knowledge of your air conditioning problems. As a family, our technicians, salesmen, and managers have been in your shoes before. We know the importance of great customer service, same-day service, quick turnaround times, and knowledgeable, friendly technicians. That’s why we offer a full range of air conditioning services and our SAVE PLAN — a maintenance plan that ensures the integrity of your air system and saves you money in the long run.
Adhering to our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we make sure you’re fully satisfied with our promptness and professional approach. Call Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating today for all your Utah air conditioning repair needs. We look forward to demonstrating our qualified, family-owned approach.
If you live in the Ogden, Utah, area and you’re looking for quality AC repair services, give us a call at (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 to schedule your appointment!
Air Conditioning Repair FAQs
How can I keep my air conditioner from breaking?
The best way to keep your air conditioner running smoothly is through frequent air conditioner maintenance. Schedule an AC tune-up at least once a year. Between service visits, change the air filter about every three months and check it monthly for excessive dirt and dust. Keep the area around the outdoor condenser neat, keep the grass trimmed, and remove all debris like trash, toys, or lawn furniture. Inside, make sure none of the AC vents are covered or blocked.
Is my AC’s refrigerant leaking?
Refrigerant leaks can be easy to miss, and you may only notice them when your air conditioner develops a problem. To catch leaks early, call a professional when you see signs of a leak such as hissing sounds or oily spots, frozen coils, ice-up refrigerant lines, poor cooling performance, or warm air from the vents. For expert AC repairs and refrigerant charging in the South Ogden area, talk to our team at Mountain Air today.
Why does my air conditioner keep breaking?
Frequent breakdowns could be caused by something as simple as an air filter that gets clogged often due to a dusty environment, or they could be caused by more serious issues like a faulty compressor or a damaged condenser coil. If your air conditioner is over 15 years old, breaks down often, or parts like the compressor or condenser coil have failed, it may be time to consider an AC replacement.
What do I do if my AC isn’t blowing cold air?
Double-check that your thermostat is set to the cooling mode with the fan on “Auto” and that the desired temperature is lower than the room temperature. If the thermostat seems to be working, be sure none of the return vents are blocked and that the air filter is relatively clean. Check the evaporator and refrigerant lines for signs of frost or ice, and make sure the area around the condenser coil is free of debris like tall grass, tarps, toys, or furniture. If the system is still running poorly, call our team at Mountain Air for same-day AC repairs anywhere in the South Ogden area.