HVAC Company Employment in Ogden, UT
Are you interested in a career with a reputable HVAC company in the Ogden area? Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating is known for providing great service to the Ogden, UT area. Locally owned by Vance Rhead and Lori Barlow-Rhead, we believe in always providing personal and professional heating and cooling service. In order to do so, we want to have the best team out there.
For more information about our career opportunities, feel free to give us a call at 801-416-2215!
Be part of and help grow our great reputation! Join a locally owned company that prides themselves on customer service with old-fashioned values and personalized service! Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating provides a full and very generous benefits package. To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the direct supervision of the owner, Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating is seeking an Executive Assistant to schedule, communicate, and coordinate with customers, sales personnel, installation technicians, office, and General Manager in order to provide the very best in customer service.
This includes phone calls, scheduling, paperwork processing, and any office support necessary. The job requires the ability to multi-task and make wise decisions quickly during high call volume times. The environment is fast paced and requires great organizational skills. We are looking for someone who is both a “people person” and a “detail” person. The ability to prioritize will be necessary. Flexibility and being comfortable with change is essential as well.
- Highly customer service focused
- Great customer service skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize – time management skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive attitude
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Communication proficiency – both written and verbal
- Work cooperatively with other employees as a team
- Willingness to work outside of job description
- Ablility to multi-task
- Read, write and follow oral and written directions
- Technical capacity and general computer knowledge with an aptitude to learn company software
- Ability to occasionally lift 20-40 lbs
- Knowledge of or experience with HVAC products preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Type 25 WPM
- English and Spanish are beneficial but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality
We aim to have a team that is passionate about providing only the best to our customers. Give us a call today at 801-416-2215 to learn more about our current openings!
Stay tuned for new career opportunities!