When your furnace breaks down in the middle of the winter, the last thing you want to do is sit around waiting for a heating technician to arrive at your home. At Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating we offer emergency and next day furnace repair services for homeowners in the Ogden, Utah area. We know how harsh winters can be in Utah and we would never want to jeopardize your health or the health of your loved ones.
Our team has been taking care of the heating needs of Ogden home and business owners for over 50 years! We’ve got plenty of experience under our belts, and our endless pursuit of greater training and knowledge means we’ve seen and fixed it all. No matter the time of day or the issue you’re having, we want to be there to help.
We’re always here and always ready to bring you priority furnace repair. Call our emergency service team at 801-416-2215 any time you need 24-7 care that gets the job done right!
Ogden, Utah Furnace Repair Services
When you need furnace repairs, you want to make sure the repairs are done right the first time. The last thing you want to do is have to call a heating company back again because they made a mistake fixing your unit. At Mountain Air, our furnace repair technicians are all NATE-certified and take great pride in their furnace repair work, meaning you’ll get quality service that you can count on for the rest of the season! When you call Mountain Air for furnace repair services, you get:
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fast, and friendly service.
- Up-front explanations and pricing. We want you to feel comfortable with our services.
- NATE-certified and trusted heating technicians
- Residential emergency services for all makes and models of furnaces and HVAC equipment.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair in Weber County
When you wake up in the middle of the night freezing cold only to realize your furnace isn’t running, don’t panic! Our expert furnace repair technicians will quickly find and diagnose your problems and fix it properly, the first time so you can be comfortable all season long! In addition to furnace repair, we also provide furnace replacement and furnace maintenance services. Give Mountain Air a call today at 801-416-2215!
Warning Signs to Watch Out For
So what distinguishes an “emergency” from a standard furnace repair service call? Typically we would count anything that might worsen with time, anything that’s potentially hazardous, or anything that is making you uncomfortable as a sign of trouble. Keep particular watch out for these:
- Strange odors. Funky smells can range from annoying to risky, so if you catch a whiff of something off coming from your vents be sure to give us a call. Especially if the odor smells sulfurous or like rotten eggs—common signs of a gas leak.
- Loud or unusual noises. In the vast majority of cases loud noises mean busted or loose parts. This is a very serious issue because a part banging around in your system can outright kill it dead, forcing you to seek an early furnace replacement unnecessarily.
- Electrical issues. Flickering lights, breaker trips, and other common signs of an electrical issue all mean business, and mean that you need priority service as soon as you can get it.
- The furnace is leaking. Years back furnace leaks were a pretty uncommon problem, but modern high-efficiency furnaces often generate condensation as a byproduct now. That opens them up to the possibility of a leak, and your home to the possibility of water damage.
- Gas furnace pilot problems. Whether the pilot is flickering, an odd color, or refuses to light, the results are the same: you won’t be getting much heat! Call on our emergency service team and we’ll have that pilot in proper shape in no time.
Overall we would say that any time you’re left uncomfortable or inconvenienced by a malfunctioning furnace it’s an emergency. We’re here to make sure you’re comfortable and cozy this winter, so never hesitate to call on our emergency furnace repair team at any time! Come harsh weather, the holidays, even the weekends—we’re always here and you can always reach a Mountain Air Conditioning and Heating expert by dialing (801) 416-2215!
24-Hour Repair in Ogden, Utah
Mountain Air also offers annual maintenance agreements. Our comprehensive, prepaid service offers benefits that will keep you and your family warm all winter long.
As you can see, our services are truly original and as you’ll learn timely and reliable. If your furnace isn’t working or seems inefficient, contact us online or call (801) 416-2215 today!
We serve the following areas throughout Utah:
84403, 84405, 84067, 84025, 84037, 84015, 84075