Are you keen on efficient, cost-effective furnace heat with minimal repair calls and nice, even heat all throughout your home? Of course you are! And you’ve come to the right place to get it. If you want to keep costs as low as possible and comfort as high as it can be, then a furnace tune-up is just exactly the way to do it. At Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating we offer comprehensive tune-up services to our Ogden clients, helping you all you ever wanted from your home heating system.
For generations your Weber County neighbors have been looking to the specialists and technicians at Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating for prompt, friendly service. We’re the team to trust for comprehensive care, and it’s our number one goal to always ensure you get the most from your heating investment.
Did you miss getting your annual fall furnace tune-up? It’s never too late to enjoy the benefits of maintenance, so call us now at (801) 416-2215 or set up an appointment online!
Is a Furnace Tune-Up Worth It?
Well, is it worth it to have your furnace inspected before you start using it to ensure you aren’t without heat when it matters most? I’d say so. Most people neglect their furnaces and wait until there is a problem to fix it. If you have a professional perform regular maintenance to tune-up your furnace, you will keep yourself from having to make costly repairs down the road. Furnace tune-ups are important because they:
- Keep you safe – Gas furnaces burn fuel to produce heat. If gas leaks into your Ogden home, it can cause health problems that could result in death.
- Protects your warranty – Annual maintenance ensures you stay safely within your warranty for as long as it is active.
- Save money – It is more convenient (and more cost efficient!) to wait for a Mountain Air technician to tune-up your furnace when you have heat, then to wait for a technician to repair your furnace when you are freezing cold—you decide.
- Improve energy efficiency – Furnace tune-ups include cleaning and inspection of the burner and heat exchanger, which ensures that your unit will run efficiently all winter long.
- Reduce system wear and tear – If parts are left to themselves they tend to start falling apart in kind of a hurry. Dirt and grime buildup, a lack of lubrication, and infrequent recalibrations can all lead to high repair costs and premature furnace replacement. Problems we would love to help you avoid!
- Healthier indoor air – By replacing the filter, patching ductwork leaks, and dusting the equipment, the air you breathe is fresher than ever when you make yearly tune-ups a priority.
- Boost heating quality – Utah winters demand furnace systems that are at the peak of their game at all times. A tune-up will give your system a power boost by optimizing air flow and ensuring optimal performance, helping you keep evenly warm all season.
Regular furnace tune-ups can also prolong the life of your unit. Furnaces are not cheap, so we want to make sure they last as long as possible.
Furnace Tune-Up Services in Ogden
A maintenance or tune-up service is, at its core, all about prevention and optimization. You want reliability from your furnace. You don’t want uneven heat, repair bills, or a system that needs to be replaced far too early! That’s why we offer comprehensive tune-ups to our clients. We perform all of the cleaning, calibration, and optimizations needed to help you get all you want from your heating, while also avoiding many of the common complications that can lead to an unneeded and costly furnace repair.
What Does a Furnace Tune-Up Include?
Wondering what exactly it is we do during a tune-up? Well, we could say we “do it all”, but that’s not really an answer. The better answer is that we want you to have a system you can trust all season long and for many to come. We cover all of your Ogden heating systems’ needs by performing a safety check where a furnace technician will:
- Perform carbon monoxide test
- Inspect for combustibles around furnace
- Inspect venting system
- Test safety and control circuits
- Test ignition system
- Inspect electrical wiring
- Examine heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
Once the safety check is complete, they will:
- Inspect blower assembly
- Check thermostat calibration
- Measure amperage and voltage of all motors
- Lubricate moving parts per manufacturer’s specs
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure and adjust gas pressure
- Clean and test thermocouple and pilot assembly
- Clean or replace air filter
- Clean furnace exterior
- Measure temperature difference of air supply/return
- Check condensate drains
- Monitor the heating cycle
Furnace Services in Ogden, Utah
It is important to have your furnace tuned up by a professional HVAC technician each year before turning it on. Doing so will save you time and money down the road, and it could help your furnace last longer! In addition to furnace tune-ups, Mountain Air offers furnace repair and installation services for residents in the Ogden, Utah area. We also provide pre-paid maintenance agreement packages for routine services. Contact us today for a furnace tune-up. You’ll be glad you called!
We serve the following areas throughout Utah:
84403, 84405, 84067, 84025, 84037, 84015, 84075
“We love our technician, Fred. He does such a thorough job maintaining our heating and cooling system. The company calls us to schedule our tune-ups each spring and fall. We appreciate the wonderful service we always receive.”
–Brad in Ogden, UT