Are you keen on efficient, cost-effective furnace heat with minimal repair calls and nice, even heat all throughout your home? Of course you are! And you’ve come to the right place to get it. If you want to keep costs as low as possible and comfort as high as it can be, then a furnace tune-up is just exactly the way to do it. At Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, we offer comprehensive furnace maintenance service to our Ogden clients, helping you catch any necessary repairs and save money!
For generations, your Weber County neighbors have been looking to the specialists and technicians at Mountain Air for prompt, friendly service. We’re the team to trust for comprehensive care since it’s our number one goal to always ensure you get the most from your heating investment.
Don’t get stuck in the cold this winter thanks to a broken down furnace – call Mountain Air now at (801) 416-2215 or contact us online to schedule your furnace maintenance service in Ogden today!
Is a Furnace Tune-Up Worth It?
Your furnace sits around all summer, unused. Are you sure it’ll turn on once the winter weather strikes? Don’t leave it to chance, invest in furnace maintenance to ensure everything is up and running when you need it to be. Most people neglect their furnaces and wait until there is a problem to fix it. If you have a professional perform regular maintenance, however, you can help prevent costly repairs down the road. Furnace maintenance is important because it:
- Keeps you safe – Gas furnaces burn fuel to produce heat. If gas leaks into your Ogden home, it can cause health problems that could result in death.
- Protects your warranty – Annual maintenance ensures you stay safely within your warranty for as long as it is active.
- Saves money – Tune-ups are more cost efficient than untimely furnace repairs and they ensure your furnace will be in working order all winter long. Don’t get left in the cold because you neglected your annual furnace tune-up.
- Improves energy efficiency – Furnace tune-ups include cleaning and inspection of the burner and heat exchanger, which ensures that your unit will run efficiently all winter long.
- Reduces system wear and tear – If parts are left to themselves, they tend to start falling apart in kind of a hurry. Dirt and grime buildup, a lack of lubrication, and infrequent recalibrations can all lead to high repair costs and premature furnace replacement. These are problems we would love to help you avoid!
- Maintains healthy indoor air – By replacing the filter, patching ductwork leaks, and dusting the equipment, the air you breathe is fresher than ever when you make yearly tune-ups a priority.
- Boosts heating quality – Utah winters demand furnace systems that are at the peak of their game at all times. A tune-up will give your system a power boost by optimizing air flow and ensuring optimal performance, helping you keep evenly warm all season.
Regular furnace tune-ups can also prolong the life of your unit. Furnaces are not cheap, so we want to make sure they last as long as possible.
Furnace Tune-Up Services in Ogden
A maintenance or tune-up service is, at its core, all about prevention and optimization. You want reliability from your furnace. You don’t want uneven heat, repair bills, or a system that needs to be replaced far too early! That’s why we offer comprehensive furnace maintenance service to our clients. We perform all of the cleaning, calibration, and optimizations needed to help you get all you want from your heating, while also avoiding many of the common complications that can lead to an unneeded and costly furnace repair.
What Does a Furnace Tune-Up Include?
You might be wondering what exactly happens during regular furnace maintenance. When you trust Mountain Air with your furnace tune-up, you can count on us performing a safety check that includes:
- Performing carbon monoxide test
- Inspecting for combustibles around furnace
- Inspecting venting system
- Testing safety and control circuits
- Testing ignition system
- Inspecting electrical wiring
- Examining heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
Once the safety check is complete, they will:
- Inspect blower assembly
- Check thermostat calibration
- Measure amperage and voltage of all motors
- Lubricate moving parts per manufacturer’s specs
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure and adjust gas pressure
- Clean and test thermocouple and pilot assembly
- Clean or replace air filter
- Clean furnace exterior
- Measure temperature difference of air supply/return
- Check condensate drains
- Monitor the heating cycle
Furnace Services in Ogden, Utah
It is important to have your furnace tuned up by a professional HVAC technician each year before turning it on. Doing so will save you time and money down the road, and it could help your furnace last longer! In addition to furnace tune-ups, Mountain Air offers furnace repair and installation services for residents in the Ogden, Utah area. We also provide pre-paid maintenance agreement packages for routine services. Contact us today for a furnace tune-up. You’ll be glad you called!
We serve the following areas throughout Utah:
84403, 84405, 84067, 84025, 84037, 84015, 84075
“We love our technician, Fred. He does such a thorough job maintaining our heating and cooling system. The company calls us to schedule our tune-ups each spring and fall. We appreciate the wonderful service we always receive.”
–Brad in Ogden, UT