Boiler Installation & Replacement in Ogden & Layton, UT
When it’s time to install a new boiler in your Utah home, you have a lot to think about. What size unit do you need? What efficiency rating will you choose? And who will you trust to perform the installation?
Don’t stress — Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating is here to guide you through the boiler installation process. Whether you’re installing a heater in a new home or replacing your old unit, we have you covered. Our experience goes back to 1954, so you can rest assured we’ll deliver on our promises.
Contact us today to request a free estimate for boiler installation in the Ogden area.
New Boiler Installation
How well your boiler performs and how long it lasts depends on whether it’s installed properly. That’s why you should only trust a highly trained, NATE-certified heating technician to install your system.
At Mountain Air, we can help you choose the right size unit with a cost-effective efficiency rating and install the boiler, thermostat, and necessary peripherals. Before we deem the job complete, we’ll thoroughly test the system and make sure you understand how it operates.
Benefits of Installing a New Boiler
Because our winters are so cold and snowy in Utah, you need to choose your heating system wisely. After all, your comfort level for several months of the year depends on it.
A boiler could be the right choice if you want to enjoy these benefits:
- Energy efficiency: New boilers have excellent efficiency ratings, keeping your heating bills down without sacrificing home comfort.
- Long life span: If you take good care of your boiler, it should last 15 to 25 years. We recommend signing up for an HVAC maintenance program to help your heating equipment last as long as possible.
- Quiet operation: Since boilers operate nearly silently, you’ll enjoy pleasant radiant heating without noisy airflow or equipment startup.
- No ductwork required: Boilers heat water for radiators or under-floor heating systems. This makes boilers good for older homes without ductwork. Radiant heating also provides more consistent temperatures and prevents dust from swirling around, which is great for people with asthma and allergies.
If you already have a boiler, watch for these signs that it’s time to replace it:
- Old age: Is your boiler over 15 years old? Any major breakdown or performance issue at this age could mean it’s time for boiler replacement.
- Insufficient or uneven heating: A failing boiler may no longer heat your home effectively, leaving you with uncomfortable hot and cold spots.
- Rising energy bills: If it’s costing you more to heat your home this winter, rising energy prices might not be the only factor. Watch out for unexplained spikes in energy use, which could mean your boiler is nearing the end of its life span.
Can I Replace My Furnace With a Boiler?
Furnaces and boilers have significant differences. While it’s possible to swap one for the other, you’ll need to install additional equipment to use a boiler. For instance, you’ll need to install radiators, piping, and pumps in addition to the boiler itself, none of which are used in forced-air heating systems like furnaces.
Still, switching to a boiler may be worthwhile if you want to enjoy the benefits of radiant heating.
Your Choice for Boiler Installation in Ogden & Layton, UT
Each member of our HVAC installation team averages 20 years of experience, so you can put your complete confidence in us.
As a family-owned business based in Ogden, you can also trust us to be respectful and honest, with upfront pricing, valuable coupons, and flexible financing available to make our services as affordable as possible.