Furnace Services in Ogden, Utah
Top-Rated Furnace Repair, Replacement, Maintenance & Installation in Ogden & Layton
Utah’s winters can take a toll on your home’s heating system. At Mountain Air, we are committed to ensuring your home is ready when the temperatures drop in Ogden and Layton! If you find that your furnace isn’t producing enough warm air or isn’t turning on at all, call the furnace experts at Mountain Air! We can send a NATE-certified HVAC technician to your home and get the heat back on.
At Mountain Air, we’re proud to offer:
- Coupons & specials on HVAC services
- Flexible financing on new installations
- High-quality craftsmanship
- Free estimates on new HVAC systems
Trust the Furnace Experts in Ogden, UT
Mountain Air has been providing furnace services and repairs for years. Our company was founded on family values, and we are dedicated to providing top-rated customer service. We place great value on our ability to bring you the best, and at the core of our business is a drive to always excel.
With highly trained and experienced HVAC technicians from Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating on your side, you’ll never have to worry about your heater failing you again!
Contact the furnace specialists at Mountain Air today at (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215!
Free Estimates on Furnace Installations
There are many contributing factors to successfully installing a new furnace, such as proper sealing, correct sizing, and design. It takes time to install a furnace properly. Hiring the right HVAC contractor should be one of the most important aspects of your decision.
In addition to energy efficiency, size, and sealing, you should consider these features when purchasing a new furnace:
- An HVAC zoning system
- A variable speed handler
- Two-stage heating
- A second heat exchanger or a condensing furnace
- An air filtration system
When choosing Mountain Air, you can rest assured knowing our HVAC technicians recognize the importance of correct installation, which reduces the chance of needing furnace repairs, reduces energy costs, increases the life expectancy of your HVAC system, and provides comfort.
Our NATE-certified and trained heating technicians ensure the job is done right the first time.
Mountain Air offers free estimates on all heating system installations. Call (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 today.
Furnace Replacement & Installation Services
Though a well-maintained heating system can last you many years, there will come a day when repair just can’t cut it anymore. When the time comes, you need to know that a team of licensed and trained heating professionals is on your side and ready to help.
Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating can make the furnace replacement process simple and stress-free. We’ll match your needs with the ideal furnace replacement and provide an installation that ensures you’ll be comfortable for years to come.
Not sure if replacement is the right choice for your home? We recommend seeking replacement services when:
- Problems keep coming up: Needing a single furnace repair is nothing to get shaken up about, but after two or three visits for the same issue, it becomes clear that you’d be better off replacing it.
- Repair costs are too high: If the cost of your furnace repair exceeds what you’re comfortable with, you’ll often find that replacement offers more advantages and a lower cost in the long run.
- Your furnace is older than a decade: Many furnaces can go for up to 15 or more years with routine tune-ups, but past year 10, you’ll want to keep a close watch on performance. If you’ve noticed a drop in energy efficiency, it’s time to talk to experts about a furnace replacement.
- Your heating costs are high: A new system is the best remedy if you have ever-growing heating costs during winter. Newer, high-efficiency furnace systems can help you significantly cut energy costs.
For furnace replacement in the Ogden, Utah, area, contact the professionals at Mountain Air or call (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215.
Fast & Reliable Furnace Repair
When you call Mountain Air for furnace repair in Ogden or surrounding areas, you invite a company with over half a century of furnace repair experience into your home or place of business. The Barlow-Rhead family has fixed HVAC problems for local families since 1954.
Some of our company’s characteristics that make our heating repairs stand out from the competition include:
- Servicing all major brands
- Same-day service
- NATE-certified technicians
- Family-owned and locally operated
Furnace Maintenance & Routine Tune-Ups
Your furnace sits there unused throughout the summer, so you can’t expect it to perform to its maximum capacity as soon as the weather gets cold. It’s best to perform an annual maintenance tune-up on your furnace before winter. Furnace maintenance helps “wake up” your heating system.
Early fall is the best time to schedule your annual furnace tune-up with Mountain Air. A well-maintained furnace can last around 20 years!
Professional HVAC maintenance aims to preserve and prepare your heating system, offering cleaning, connection checks, calibrations, and more to optimize and enhance your home heating experience.
When you seek routine HVAC maintenance with Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, you can expect:
- Lower heating costs
- Even home heating with no cold spots
- A healthier, longer-lived furnace
- Warranty protection
- Fewer breakdowns and less-costly repairs
Schedule an appointment with Mountain Air to ensure your furnace works efficiently by contacting us online or calling (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 today.
Quality Heating Services in Ogden, Utah
Mountain Air also offers annual maintenance agreements. Our comprehensive, prepaid service offers benefits that will keep you and your family warm all winter.
As you can see, our services are truly original, timely, and reliable.
If your furnace isn’t working or seems inefficient, contact us online at (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 today.