Furnace Installation in Ogden, Utah
High-Quality, Energy-Efficient Furnace Installations in Weber County
When the snow and cold arrive in the Ogden area, it’s important to have a heating system you can count on to keep your family comfortable and safe. If your home needs a new furnace to ensure reliable, efficient heating, contact Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating.
We’ve served the Ogden area since 1954, and our company features professional, energy-efficient furnace installations. Our NATE-certified technicians have the skill and experience to recommend the best furnace for your needs, and we can provide every step of the installation process, from calculating your heating requirements to installing the furnace, ductwork, and accessories.
We’re happy to help with all your heating and cooling needs, and as a family-owned company, we offer outstanding service, quality, and craftsmanship.
Need a new gas furnace installed in the Ogden area? Call Mountain Air today to request your free furnace installation estimate.
Benefits of Mountain Air Furnace Installation & Replacement
Whether starting from scratch or replacing an old furnace, you get several great benefits when you partner with Mountain Air. Our technicians have extensive training and comprehensive experience handling furnace installation challenges.
We’re committed to helping you find and install the perfect unit with minimal disruption. You’ll be impressed with the results when your system operates at peak performance from the start.
We offer financing options for installations and free estimates on Lennox furnaces. Lennox furnace systems are well-known for their durable design and energy-efficient operation. Some Lennox systems even qualify for significant rebates.
Why Choose a Gas Furnace for Your Home?
Gas furnaces are just one option for heating your Utah home, but they often offer the best combination of price, performance, and efficiency compared to oil furnaces, electric furnaces, or heat pumps.
The benefits of choosing a gas furnace include:
- Low operational costs: Natural gas, where available, is usually the most cost-effective option for heating, as electricity can be costly and oil requires recurring delivery costs and doesn’t burn as clean, increasing maintenance.
- Greater efficiency: Gas furnaces can be over 97% efficient, edging out oil furnaces, and they compare quite favorably to electric furnaces or heat pumps when overall costs are considered.
- Improved comfort: Modern gas furnaces offer fast, efficient heating with quiet operation and better air quality.
- High reliability: Gas furnaces are extremely reliable and require only minimal maintenance to stay running smoothly.
Expert Furnace Installation
When you need a new furnace, you can trust Mountain Air for a high-quality, professional furnace installation. We offer high-performance gas furnaces from some of the best manufacturers in the industry, and we can help you select the best model for your home.
We offer cost-effective, efficient gas furnaces; dual-stage furnaces that offer two levels of heating to improve comfort; and modulating furnaces that offer the greatest flexibility to adjust to changing conditions.
During the installation process, our team will:
- Remove your old furnace, if necessary
- Calculate the heating load for your home
- Select the best furnace for your needs and budget
- Install the furnace and any accessories
- Thoroughly test the system and explain its operation
We offer great financing options to make the process easy and convenient.
Call our team today to get started with your new furnace installation.
Why Choose Mountain Air for Furnace Installation in Ogden?
At Mountain Air, our family has served the Ogden area since 1954. With our company, you can expect:
- Great service and professional results
- Over 65 years of industry experience
- Skilled, certified technicians
- Impressive financing options and warranties
- Same-day service and repairs
Furnace Installation FAQs
What is the life expectancy of a gas furnace?
Most gas furnaces will last 12 to 15 years before furnace replacement becomes necessary, but some can last up to 20 years.
To maximize the service life of your furnace, change the air filter often, have it serviced regularly, and when you notice a problem, schedule furnace repairs as quickly as possible to avoid further system damage.
How often should I tune up a gas furnace?
A gas furnace should be serviced at least once a year. At Mountain Air, our preventative furnace maintenance and tune-ups are a great way to avoid furnace breakdowns, minimize your heating costs, and get the longest service life from your system.
We also offer maintenance agreements that make the process easy while providing several additional benefits.