Furnace Replacement in Ogden & Layton, UT
Get a Free Quote on a New Furnace With Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating
How would you rate the performance of your current home furnace system? Would you say poor, shoddy, dismal, or any other words that mean “not good”? If so, then it’s likely time for a furnace replacement.
If you need a new furnace, you’ll want furnace installers with experience, skill, and dedication to offering unparalleled service. A team like Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating.
Our family has been in the HVAC business in the Ogden area since 1954, so we can say with confidence that we’re the experts you can turn to for trustworthy solutions and proper results. It’s not just chilly around here, it’s bitterly cold, and we never want to see you caught without a functional and safe furnace.
For furnace replacements you can count on, contact Mountain Air to speak to our friendly HVAC experts.
For a replacement to be effective, it has to address your unique needs. The new system needs to be chosen according to your preferences, sized to suit your specific home, and optimized to offer dependable service. It’s a tall order, but not for experts who have the skill and drive to get the job done right.
We make it our business to offer leading furnace solutions, taking great care in ensuring you get a product to satisfy and the service to match. We can guarantee better, more even home heating, and with our high-efficiency options, we can even help you cut down and control your utility costs.
Contact our team so we can discuss the best way to keep you and your family warm this winter.
Qualify for Rebates When You Install a New Energy-Efficient Furnace
Questar Gas offers a residential energy-efficiency rebate program for homeowners in Utah. You can receive between $200 and $400 back on high-efficiency furnace installation.
If you have an older furnace with an AFUE of approximately 60%, you could save up to 40% on your heating bills by replacing it with a new high-efficiency furnace. Your furnace will pay for itself over time with lower utility bills.
At Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, we’re dedicated to helping you save money on HVAC services. We’re proud to offer flexible financing options on new installations and a variety of rotating HVAC coupons.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
It’s important to know what to look for when deciding if it’s time to replace your home’s furnace. Here are a few common things we notice:
- How old is your furnace? The average furnace life span is 15 to 20 years. If your furnace is close to this age or older, you may want to start researching and shopping around for a new one. It’s much better to replace your furnace as a planned home improvement rather than an impulse, panic buy when your furnace breaks down.
- Are your gas and electric bills getting higher? We know gas prices have gone up, but your increase may be due to a lack of efficiency from your furnace. With age, furnaces lose their efficiency, especially if they haven’t been maintained properly. Your furnace may be running longer and working harder to provide the same amount of heat.
- Have you had any furnace repairs in the last two years? Furnaces need the most repairs during their last two years of life. If you have to make costly repairs, it may be time to replace your furnace.
- Does your furnace make weird noises? Old furnaces start to make strange noises as they near the end of their life span. If you’ve heard any popping, rattling, or squealing noises from your furnace, it may be time to replace it.
- Do you feel that some rooms in your home are warmer or colder than others? If you constantly have to change your thermostat to compensate for a faulty furnace, it may be time to replace your furnace. Older furnaces can’t distribute air throughout your entire home.
- Are your current furnace repair bills too high? If you have a furnace repair bill that make you go “yikes,” you might want to discuss your replacement options. If repairs become too frequent or too costly, then the benefits of replacing can help you save money, stress, and time.
- How’s the air quality in your home? Noticing a lot more dust, pet dander, and other allergens in your home’s air? These can be exacerbated by an older heating unit, and doubly so if the ducts haven’t been cared for recently. Furnace maintenance can help, but you stand to gain a lot of advantage in air quality through the superior filtration options of a modern furnace.
Benefits of Replacing Your Old Furnace
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy from installing a new furnace:
- Higher fuel efficiency
- Lower heating bills
- Better heating
- Better indoor air quality
- Fewer breakdown concerns
If your current furnace isn’t working properly and is costing you too much in repairs, consider all the benefits of installing a new one in your Weber County home.
Furnace Replacements Throughout Weber & Davis County
When you need a new furnace installed or your old one replaced, it’s time to contact the experts at Mountain Air. Our team can help you find the perfect solution for your needs and budget. That way, you and your family can enjoy a warm home all winter long.
Our Service Area
Ogden, Kaysville, Layton, Clearfield, Fruit Heights, West Point & Morgan