Lennox Heat Pump Services in Ogden & Layton, UT
If you’re looking for a heat pump replacement or are installing an HVAC unit in your new home, consider a Lennox heat pump. Our certified technicians at Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating often recommend Lennox heat pump systems to Ogden and Layton homeowners for two reasons:
- Year-round savings: Lennox systems have some of the highest energy efficiency ratings on the market.
- All-in-one heating & cooling: No need to worry about purchasing or maintaining a separate air conditioning system. Your Lennox heat pump will help you stay comfortable in every season.
Rebates for Energy-Efficient Lennox Heat Pumps
One of the reasons local homeowners are drawn to Lennox heat pumps over other systems is the generous rebates offered throughout the year. A Lennox rebate plus a federal tax credit, followed by 10 to 15 years of lower utility bills, kicks off an incredible season of savings for you and your home.
Check out more information about current Lennox system rebates.
The Mountain Air team also offers free estimates and second opinions, so you can get many of your pricing and heat pump installation questions answered after speaking to one of our experts.
Lennox Series Heat Pumps
We offer a range of heat pump services, including installation and replacement, for units in all three Lennox series:
- Merit® Series: Merit Series heat pumps provide standard-efficiency, affordable heating and air conditioning. These units are perfect for homeowners who need to keep their initial costs low.
- Elite® Series: Lennox Elite units are classified as mid-efficiency heat pumps and offer incredible energy savings and comfort. These units run quieter than Merit units and reach up to an 8.5 HSPF2 heating efficiency and a 17 SEER2 cooling efficiency.
- Dave Lennox Signature® Collection: The units in the Dave Lennox Signature Collection are some of the most precise, efficient, and quiet heat pumps available. They range from 8.2 HSPF2 to 10.3 HSPF2 and 17.8 SEER2 to 23 SEER2.
Save Big on a New Lennox Heat Pump With Mountain Air in Utah
If you’re considering a Lennox heat pump replacement and are looking for an HVAC services provider who can help you save on installation and initial purchase costs, contact Mountain Air. We offer free estimates, convenient financing options, and the latest promotions and rebates.
As a local, family-run company, you can trust our certified technicians to provide honest, professional recommendations, as we do for our friends and neighbors. We’re dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service and quality work to every customer.