It may sound like an investment when you sign up for our Save Plan Maintenance Agreement with Mountain Air, but actually, it will most likely save you money. Twice a year, before each season begins, our technicians will come to your home or business and give your furnace or AC a complete tune-up. They will clean all the parts, lubricate moving parts, identify worn or broken parts and get your unit in top condition. A furnace or air conditioner that is running at peak efficiency will use less energy to achieve the desired comfort level, thus saving you money on energy bills. In fact, independent studies show you will recoup the Save Plan investment in utility savings. Plus, because our techs catch most problems before they become costly repairs, you have the added bonus of not being likely at all to break down during the hottest or coldest parts of the season. But besides those obvious benefits, here are few more you might not have thought of:
- Peace of mind knowing your system is functioning properly.
- Increases the life expectancy of the system as well as the return on your investment.
- You’ll get healthier, cleaner air from a clean system.
- If you have an emergency repair, Save Plan customers never pay overtime.
- Save Plan members save even more with 15% – 20% savings on all of our products and services.
- Priority Service – if you ever need a repair, you get VIP, FRONT-OF-THE-LINE priority.
- Automatic Renewal – each year we will mail you an easy-to-use renewal form or you can go online to renew.
- Your Save Plan membership is even transferable – if you sell your home, you can transfer the plan to your new home in our service area.
As a Save Plan maintenance agreement customer, you’ll be comfortable year round. To sign up, you can either call Customer Service at 801-416-2215 or go online and fill out the form. We’d love to take care of you year round and save you some money too!