Water Heater Services in Ogden, UT
Expert Water Heater Repair & Replacement from the Top Plumbers in Weber & Davis County
Your water heater is one of the most important comfort systems in your home. When it fails, it can be a major inconvenience for your entire family. If you need to repair or replace your water heater in Ogden, Layton, or surrounding areas, turn to Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating.
Our plumbers can service both standard and tankless water heaters. We also install expansion tanks, which are required for closed water heater systems. Our company is locally owned and operated, and we have over 40 years of combined experience with impressive customer service, upfront pricing, and quality work throughout the Ogden area.
Call Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating for top-rated water heater services in the Ogden area.
"From the first call to the salesperson explaining everything to the installer’s completion, Mountain Air was great to work with the whole way through. We got a tankless water heater and a new high-efficiency furnace."Bryan
Common Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Traditional tank-style water heaters will last about eight to 12 years before needing replacement, while tankless water heaters can last about 20 to 25 years. Here are a few signs that it’s time for a new water heater:
- The water heater can’t keep up with your hot water needs.
- It has reached the end of its service life.
- The unit needs frequent, costly repairs.
- The tank or heat exchanger is leaking.
- There’s excessive corrosion in the tank.
- There are heavy limescale or sediment deposits.
Has your water heater failed?
Consider Switching From a Tank to a Tankless Water Heater
Is your family always running out of hot water? Want to reduce your energy costs? Consider upgrading to a tankless water heater. By eliminating the storage tank and heating water as you need it, a tankless water heater can offer several benefits for your household:
- A virtually unlimited supply of hot water for all your family’s needs
- Greater efficiency and lower energy costs than a traditional water heater
- A smaller footprint and more flexible installation options
- Gas or electric models available to meet your needs
- Intelligent operation with less maintenance required
Repair or Replace Your Water Heater With Mountain Air
When it’s time for a new water heater in your Ogden home, our experts at Mountain Air are here to help. We can recommend the best model for your needs and provide a professional water heater installation you can count on for years of reliable service.
We handle the entire process, from removing the old water heater to installing the new one, connecting the plumbing, installing the vent system, and testing its operation.
We offer flexible financing options to make your water heater replacement as convenient and easy as possible.
Our company is happy to help with all your home comfort needs in Ogden, UT. We feature:
- Friendly technicians and plumbers
- Same-day repairs
- Fair, upfront pricing
- Convenient financing options
- Free estimates on replacements
- Top-quality products, service, and work
Is your water heater old, damaged, or too costly to repair?