Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in Ogden, Utah
Air conditioning maintenance is the most effective way to improve the efficiency of your AC unit and to catch issues with the system before they require major repairs. The best time for air conditioning maintenance is in the spring season, just before the heat of summer requires the constant use of your system. At Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, we can help ensure your AC system is in top condition.
Schedule your AC maintenance in Ogden, Utah, today by calling Mountain Air or contacting us online!
What We Do During AC Maintenance Service
Like all equipment, your air conditioner needs routine maintenance to ensure that it will continue to run efficiently and effectively. When you call Mountain Air for your annual AC maintenance appointment, a licensed HVAC technician will perform a safety check.
Once the safety check is complete, they will:
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor refrigerant charge and operating pressure
- Inspect air conditioner safety devices
- Check electrical disconnect box for proper rating and safe operation
- Inspect contractors for burning and pitting
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect and tighten service valves
- Check compressor volts, amps, and wiring connections
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Clean condenser coil
- Lubricate moving parts per manufacturer’s specs
- Check thermostat calibration
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Check condensate drains
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Clean or replace air filter
- Measure temperature difference of air supply/return
- Monitor cooling cycle
Benefits of Routine Air Conditioner Maintenance & Tune-Ups
If you don’t prioritize scheduling an air conditioner maintenance tune-up every spring, consider the benefits you’re missing out on. Here are some of the benefits of having regular air conditioning maintenance service:
- Keeps you and your family safe. The peace of mind that comes from knowing your equipment is running safely is a priceless benefit of regular AC maintenance.
- Protects your warranty. Annual maintenance ensures you stay safely within your warranty for as long as it is active.
- Cost savings. The harder your air conditioner has to work, the more energy it is going to use. The more energy it uses, the higher your energy bill will be! Maintenance will keep your system running optimally.
- Energy savings. Electricity rates are higher than ever these days, but you can keep cooling costs in their place with regular maintenance. Tasks such as lubricating moving parts, recharging the refrigerant, removing obstructions, and cleaning the coils help your AC unit run more efficiently.
- Problem prevention. Issues typically develop slowly, such as a belt that begins to fray before it snaps. Maintenance gives you a chance to catch these problems early and prevent them from turning into a more expensive repair.
- Longer equipment life. The same way a car that receives regular oil changes lasts years longer, you can expect your air conditioner to remain in good working order for many more seasons than if you choose to neglect it.
- Healthier indoor air. By replacing the filter, patching ductwork leaks, and dusting the equipment, you’ll ensure the air you breathe is fresher than ever when you make yearly tune-ups a priority.
- Home comfort. An air conditioner operating at peak performance can keep up even when the desert heat begins to take its toll at the height of summer. You can only expect a high level of performance year after year if you maintain the equipment properly.
If you live in the Ogden, Utah, area and need air conditioning maintenance once cooling season arrives, call Mountain Air at (801) 416-2215 or contact us online today!
Exclusive Membership for AC Maintenance in Ogden
Homeowners in Ogden, Utah, and the surrounding areas have a unique opportunity to sign up for exclusive membership to Mountain Air’s HVAC maintenance package. Membership benefits include all of the previous benefits we mentioned, plus:
- No overtime charges. While urgent repairs are less common when you take good care of your air conditioner, emergencies can still happen. As a member, you are not charged overtime fees.
- Discount repairs. What’s more, you receive 15% off all repairs when you sign up for a maintenance agreement package.
- Priority service. If you’re concerned something is wrong with your air conditioner, give us a call without delay. As a member, you receive front-of-the-line, priority service over nonmembers.
- Automatic renewal. You have enough to worry about in your daily life without worrying about renewing your membership. Each year prior to your anniversary of signing up, we’ll mail a reminder form. You can mail this back or easily renew online.
- Ability to transfer. If you sell your current home and buy a new one, in our service area, you can transfer the maintenance agreement package over to your new home!
- Comprehensive AC tune-ups. At Mountain Air, we boast the best comprehensive air conditioner tune-ups along the Wasatch Front. As a member, you’ll always know who to call when you need maintenance or repair work done.
If you place home comfort and energy savings high on your priority list — and you want to avoid costly and inconvenient repairs — be sure to sign up for our maintenance program! When you’re ready, contact us online or call us at (801) 416-2215 to get started.
Schedule Air Conditioner Maintenance Today
Don’t put off your air conditioner’s maintenance — call today to schedule an appointment. The professionals at Mountain Air can help you enjoy a cool, comfortable summer by performing a thorough inspection of your air conditioner. We also provide top-rated AC installation and AC replacement services!
Contact us online or by phone at (801) 416-2215 to schedule your air conditioner maintenance in the Ogden, Utah, area!
Our Service Area
Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating is a leading HVAC contractor in the Northern Utah area. Although we are located in Ogden, we serve homes and businesses east of the Great Salt Lake! Call us if you need an air conditioner tune-up in:
- South Ogden
- South Weber
- And the surrounding areas!