Ductless Mini-Split Systems in Ogden, UT
Do you live in a smaller home in the Ogden, Utah area? Or do you wish you could separately control the temperatures in different rooms in your home? A ductless mini-split heating and cooling system may be just what you’re looking for!
When it is really cold during the winter in the Ogden area, it can cost a lot to heat your home. If you could separately control the temperature in different parts of your house, you could save each month on your heating bills! The HVAC technicians at Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating are pros when it comes to ductless mini-split installations.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment to learn more about these energy-efficient HVAC systems and to receive a free estimate on a ductless mini-split installation!
Can Utah Homes Benefit from a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Ductless mini-split systems are great for homes in the Ogden area when:
- Space is tight or limited
- Building codes prevent larger HVAC units
- The home is older and doesn’t have established ductwork
- You are looking to save money on your energy bills
- And more!
Ductless mini-split systems are installed by our HVAC experts with one heat pump that can control four different zones or rooms. You can individually select different temperatures for each of those four areas. Ductless mini-split heating and cooling systems are great add-ons for:
- Computer rooms
- Kids rooms or play areas
- Remodeled areas
- Separate wings of your home
- And any other area in your home where you wish to control the temperature separately
Benefits of a Ductless Mini-Split HVAC System
There are a number of benefits a ductless mini-split system can provide homeowners in the Ogden, Roy, Layton, and Bountiful areas including:
- Decreased loss of energy – Ductless mini-split systems do not require ductwork, decreasing the chance of losing energy as the heat or cold air is transferred through your home. It is estimated that energy lost while traveling through ductwork can account for over 30 percent of your energy consumption.
- Saves space – Ductless mini-split HVAC systems are often compared to window units; however, they are much quieter and smaller than window units. This is great news for people with smaller homes. HVAC systems can be quite large and take up a lot of room. You can save space for other things in your home when you install a ductless mini-split system.
- Better efficiency – Since you have more control over the temperatures in your home, you can choose not to heat or cool rooms you do not use as often. This can drastically reduce your energy bills.
- Peace and quiet – The parts of an HVAC unit that are usually the loudest are the compressor and the condenser, which are located in a small unit outside your home. The actual unit inside your home is very quiet.
Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Ogden, UT
When you want to have a ductless mini-split system installed in your Ogden area home, there’s only one name to know: Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating. Our team has the experience to make sure your system is installed properly, giving you peace of mind that it will work well for years to come.
Service Areas in Utah
Bountiful (84010, 84011), Brigham City (84302), Centerville (84014, 84019), Clearfield (84016), Clinton (84015), Eden (84310), Farmington (84025), Farr West (84404), Fruit Heights (84037), Harrisville (84404, 84414), Hooper (84315), Huntsville (84317), Kaysville (84037), Layton (84041, 84040), Liberty (84310), Marriot-Slaterville (84404), Morgan (84050), Mountain Green (84050), North Ogden (84414), Ogden (84401, 84403, 84404, 84405, 84414), Perry (84302), Peterson (84050), Plain City (84404), Pleasant View (84414), Riverdale (84405), Roy (84067), South Ogden (84403, 84405), South Weber (84405), Sunset (84015, 84056), Syracuse (84075), Uintah (84405), Warren (84404), Washington Terrace (84405), West Bountiful (84087), West Point (84015), West Weber (84404), Willard (84340) & Woods Cross (84087)
the temperature in every room
with HVAC zoning222