Likening your furnace system to your car might seem a wee bit odd at first glance. One has wheels and goes places, the other sits stationary and heats your home. But they share one very important similarity, and this is where we want to focus: you rely on both of them a lot. Any tool, machine, or appliance that runs for hours and hours will need routine cleaning, calibrations, and care in order to keep running effectively. And that’s why the team at Mountain Air Conditioning and Heating places such a huge importance on providing routine furnace maintenance.
We’ve been the specialists you can trust for leading solutions and cost-effective services for over 40 years in the Ogden, UT area. Our furnace maintenance is comprehensive and we have the tools and training to offer complete service for all home heating systems. If you want to shell out less for repairs, get more effective comfort, and keep utility costs to a minimum, then you’ve come to the right place!
When the time comes to set up a date for your furnace maintenance visit, you need only call Mountain Air at (801) 416-2215. Don’t have time to make a call? No problem—you can set an appointment online at your convenience!
Maintenance Services in Weber County
Each system and home is totally unique, requiring heating experts to be precise and highly knowledgeable in order to provide you with the quality of service you want. At Mountain Air we’ve been handling maintenance services for all brands and types of heating system for decades. With our experience on your side you’re guaranteed solutions that help you stay comfortable and cost-efficient in your home.
What Do We Do During a Furnace Maintenance Service?
When the winter comes around here in Utah you need your system operating at its best in all regards. That’s why at Mountain Air we take great care to ensure we handle all of your system’s unique needs, including:
- Full parts checks to ensure condition and component quality
- Air filter changes or cleaning to boost air flow and optimize efficiency
- Furnace, duct, and vent pipe inspections
- Thermostat calibration to ensure accuracy and functionality
- Electrical connection checks for both safety and function
- Comprehensive system cleaning for efficiency and performance boosts
- A complete safety check for carbon monoxide (CO)
Importance of Annual Furnace Maintenance
Performing regular maintenance on your furnace will prolong the life of your heating system. If your furnace is not running properly it can drastically reduce its efficiency which can cost you hundreds of dollars on your energy bills. Not to mention if your furnace is leaking carbon monoxide, your entire family could be at risk for serious health problems. If you neglect your furnace it can result in expensive repairs or worse, deadly consequences. Also, it’s important to remember that some manufacturer’s warranties will void if the furnace is not properly taken care of.
The Benefits of Routine Furnace Maintenance
We can take all day to tell you all about how a furnace maintenance service is very important. But at the end of the day it’s a service, and one you want to know is worth investing in. So what does a professional maintenance offer you? How about:
- Even, effective heat. A system that is clean and calibrated by an expert will operate like it did the day it was installed. That means even heating across your whole home, and the power needed to fight off a Utah winter night.
- Lowered utility costs. Gas and electric costs are both quite high, so ideally you want to use as little of them as possible. A well maintained system gets its job done more efficiently, saving you on costs on a monthly basis.
- Less frequent breakdowns. It’s no joke at all to say that well more than half (closer to 3/4) of the repairs we perform could absolutely be avoided if the homeowner had been getting annual furnace maintenance. We’re glad to do it, of course, but you’d probably be happier avoiding it!
- Longer furnace lifespans. Heating systems don’t come cheap, so you want yours to last ideally ten, fifteen years. If not more. Maintenance services can help you get that!
Heating Services in Ogden, Utah
Regular maintenance is vital for a full-functioning furnace. An annual tune-up by one of our NATE-certified professionals at Mountain Air ensures efficient heating, lower energy bills and increased furnace lifespan while also reducing the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. We also offer maintenance agreement packages for prepaid routine services. Contact us today for furnace maintenance, repair and replacement in the Ogden, Utah area.
We serve the following areas throughout Utah:
84403, 84405, 84067, 84025, 84037, 84015, 84075