Furnace Installation in Ogden, Utah
High-Quality, Energy-Efficient Furnace Installations in Weber County
When the snow and cold arrive in the Ogden area, it is important to have a heating system that you can count on to keep your family comfortable and safe. If your home needs a new furnace to ensure reliable, efficient heating, talk to our team at Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating.
We have served the Ogden area since 1954, and our company features professional, energy-efficient furnace installation services. Our NATE-certified technicians have the skill and experience to recommend the best furnace for your needs, and we can provide every step of the installation process, from calculating your heating requirements to installing the furnace, ductwork, and accessories. We are happy to help with all your heating and cooling needs, and as a family-owned company, we offer outstanding service, quality, and craftsmanship.
Why Choose a Gas Furnace for Your Ogden Home?
Gas furnaces are just one option for heating your Utah home, but they often offer the best combination of price, performance, and efficiency compared to oil furnaces, electric furnaces, or heat pumps. The benefits of choosing a gas furnace include:
- Low operational costs: Natural gas, where available, is usually the most cost-effective option for heating, as electricity can be quite costly and oil requires recurring delivery costs and does not burn as clean, increasing maintenance.
- Greater efficiency: Gas furnaces can be over 97% efficient, edging out oil furnaces, and they compare quite favorably to electric furnaces or heat pumps when overall costs are considered.
- Improved comfort: Modern gas furnaces offer fast, efficient heating with quiet operation and high air quality.
- High reliability: Gas furnaces are extremely reliable and require only minimal maintenance to stay running smoothly.
Expert Furnace Installations in Ogden & Weber County
When you need a new furnace, you can trust our team at Mountain Air for a high-quality, professional furnace installation. We offer high-performance gas furnaces from some of the best manufacturers in the industry, and we can help you select the best model for your home. We feature cost-effective, efficient gas furnaces; dual-stage furnaces that offer two levels of heating to improve comfort; and modulating furnaces that offer the greatest flexibility to adjust to changing conditions. During the installation process, our team will:
- Remove your old furnace, if necessary
- Calculate the heating loads for your home
- Select the best furnace for your needs and budget
- Install the furnace and any accessories
- Thoroughly test the system and explain its operation
Why Choose Mountain Air for Furnace Installations in Ogden?
At Mountain Air, our family has served the Ogden area since 1954. With our company, you can expect:
- Great service and professional results
- Over 65 years of industry experience
- Skilled, certified technicians
- Impressive financing options and warranties
- Same-day service and repairs
Furnace Installation FAQs
What is the life expectancy of a gas furnace?
Most gas furnaces will last 12 to 15 years before furnace replacement becomes necessary, but some can last up to 20 years. To maximize the service life of your furnace, change the air filter often, have it serviced regularly, and when you notice a problem, schedule furnace repairs as quickly as possible to avoid further system damage.
How often should I tune-up a gas furnace?
A gas furnace should be serviced at least once a year. At Mountain Air, our preventive furnace maintenance services and tune-ups are a great way to avoid furnace breakdowns, minimize your heating costs, and get the longest service life from your system. We also offer maintenance agreements that make the process easy while providing several additional benefits.