Reliable Furnace Installation in Weber County
Cold is a way of life here in Utah, which means a good, reliable furnace system is imperative to keep comfortable. You need a system that offers plenty of heating power, reliability, and efficiency and one that is built to last for years to come. That’s why the experts at Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating specialize in offering furnace installation to our Ogden and Weber County clients!
The family behind Mountain Air has been proudly serving Ogden-area homeowners with HVAC services since 1954. We built our business on the principles of superior service and a customer-focused approach. That means we put you and your satisfaction first above all else, and our team is never satisfied with our installation services until we’re certain you’ve gotten the best service possible.
Are you looking for furnace contractors “near me” in Ogden or elsewhere in the Weber County area? Contact Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating online or call (801) 416-2215 today to find out what our experts can do for you!
High-Efficiency Furnace Installation in Ogden
A high-efficiency furnace is just what you need to provide warmth and comfort during colder months while achieving maximum fuel conservation. Mountain Air specializes in gas furnace installation. Although we can install oil and electric furnaces, gas furnaces are the most popular heating system for homeowners in Utah. Two main types of high-efficiency gas furnaces are:
- Modulating: This type of furnace operates like a car on the highway. It fluctuates very little in operation, making it the most energy-efficient. Temperatures stay constant with this type of furnace. It is also very quiet and can have an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) of up to 98 percent. The modulating furnace pushes less heat into your home but on a more frequent basis to keep the temperatures consistent.
- Two-Stage: This type of furnace has two levels of heat output. You can set it on high for colder days and low for milder days. The low setting is usually enough to meet household heating demands. However, unlike a modulating furnace you only have two settings for heat production, high or low, there is no in-between.
Our heating specialists carry decades of experience and the best training available. We make choosing a new heating system for your home easy, helping you assess your unique heating needs and recommending solutions according to your specific home comfort needs. Backed by our top-class equipment and leading furnace options, you’re guaranteed a system that is optimized for performance and efficiency.
Contact Mountain Air to learn more about our Ogden furnace installation services!
Benefits of Installing a Gas Furnace
We highly recommend gas furnace systems to our Ogden and Weber County clients because they provide considerable benefits over their electric and oil counterparts. When you choose gas heating for your Utah home you can expect:
- The cleanest fuel. Natural gas heat is the cleanest burning fuel available in the industry, providing you with an efficient and environmentally minded heating option.
- High heating quality. Nothing comes close to the power and heating quality of a gas furnace. You’ll get no cold spots and no interruptions—just a warm, comfortable home.
- Cost-efficient heat. Natural gas is considerably more cost-efficient than electric heating, and nearly twice as efficient as oil heat.
- High reliability. Since gas furnace systems rely on fewer furnace parts than electric systems, you’ll deal with fewer breakdowns and simpler maintenance.
- Long system lifespans. Gas furnaces outlive their oil and electric counterparts, offering reliable heat for up to 20 years with routine maintenance.
- Fewer odors. Oil heating systems work perfectly well, but they often leave an odd and recognizable odor in homes, which is a problem you’ll never have with natural gas.
Ogden Furnace Installation—100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Mountain Air, we put our customers first, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our industry experience and team of skilled technicians allow us to offer excellent heating and air service, every day of the week.
When choosing Mountain Air, you can rest assured knowing that our technicians recognize the importance of correct installation, which reduces the chance of needing repairs, reduces energy costs, increases the life expectancy of your HVAC system, and provides lasting comfort. Our NATE-certified and trained technicians ensure the job is done right the first time.
We take pride in creating lasting relationships with our clients and setting ourselves apart from our competitors. Our family of HVAC professionals can fix any problem, anytime. Our one-of-a-kind heating service includes:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Servicing of all major brands
- Same-day service
- NATE-certified technicians
…all from a family-owned and locally operated company!
For furnace installation in Ogden, Utah and surrounding areas, contact Mountain Air today at (801) 416-2215.
We serve the following areas throughout Utah:
84403, 84405, 84067, 84025, 84037, 84015, 84075, and more!