Furnace Repair in Ogden, Utah
Our area in Utah bypasses cold and goes right for bitter, and a furnace breakdown can put you in a stressful spot. That’s why you need a furnace repair team that can offer timely, effective heating services for all of your HVAC problems, large or small. In other words, that’s why you need Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating!
Our certified and licensed furnace repair specialists proudly serve Ogden and the surrounding areas. No matter the issue or the scope of your furnace problem, we have the tools, experience, and training to match your needs. For decades we’ve been the experts you can turn to for HVAC solutions, and with a Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating specialist on your side, you can rest easy knowing your situation is as good as handled.
Our furnace repair service includes:
- All makes and models of furnaces
- Heating duct repairs and installation
- Programmable thermostats
- Gas piping for gas furnace repair
For superior heating service in Weber County, UT, contact Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating now. You can reach us online, or feel free to call (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 for emergency 24-hour furnace repair!
Emergency 24-Hour Furnace Repair in Ogden
Are you in need of emergency furnace repair services? We offer repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our NATE-certified technicians are devoted to getting your heating system up and running as quick as possible so you’re not stuck facing the Ogden cold for long!
No heating problem is ever going to wait for a “convenient” time to crop up. We’re not even sure there is such a thing. But what we are sure about is that when an issue robs you of your comfort in the dead of winter, you need furnace repair services you can trust. That’s why at Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating we keep a fully-equipped emergency furnace repair service team on-call 24-hours and ready to help at all times.
Call Mountain Air at (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 for 24-hour emergency furnace repair in Weber County, including Ogden!
Your Utah Home Needs Furnace Repair If:
- Your furnace is making strange sounds. Loud, persistent, or unusual noises from an HVAC system indicate a problem with vital moving parts and components.
- There are unusual odors coming from the furnace. Smell gas in your Ogden-area home, or notice a distinct burnt wire odor? We’d advise you to shut down the furnace and call for emergency HVAC service and a gas heating repair as soon as possible!
- You’re getting cool air from the unit. Plenty enough of that to be had outside, so if the furnace is simply failing to heat be sure to call for repair service.
- Your energy or fuel costs are spiking. Increases in fuel or energy costs typically indicate a lack of furnace maintenance, which often leads to breakdowns. Your Ogden home could also be in need of heating duct repairs to fix air leaks.
- Standing water around the furnace. High-efficiency furnaces rely on systems that can generate moisture when operating ineffectively, so watch out for puddles or condensation around the unit.
- Discoloration in gas furnace pilot light. A pilot should be cool blue. Orange, yellow, or reddish hues indicate buildup on the pilot or larger problems.
If you see these signs, call the experts at Mountain Air! Some repairs can be costly, and the best solution is to install a new heating system. If you think you need to replace your furnace or install a new heating system, call us today!
Furnace Repair with 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Mountain Air puts our customers first, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our industry experience and team of skilled HVAC technicians give us what we need to offer excellent furnace repair service every day of the week.
Our family has been in the HVAC business since 1954. We are a family owned and operated company. We take pride in creating lasting relationships with our clients and setting ourselves apart from our competitors. Our family of HVAC professionals can fix any problem, anytime. Some of our company’s characteristics that make our heating system and heating duct repair services one of a kind include:
- 24-hour emergency furnace repair
- Servicing of all major brands
- Same-day service
- NATE-certified technicians
- Family-owned and locally operated
Schedule Furnace Repairs
Mountain Air also offers annual maintenance agreements. Our comprehensive, prepaid service provides benefits that will keep you and your family warm all winter long.
Utah’s cold, harsh winters call for the best and most efficient heating systems. If your furnace isn’t working or if it seems inefficient, contact us online or call (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 today!
Utah Furnace Repair Service Area
Bountiful (84010, 84011), Clinton (84015), Farmington (84025), Fruit Heights (84037), Ogden (84401, 84403, 84404, 84405, 84414), Roy (84067), Syracuse (84075), West Point (84015), and surrounding areas of Davis County, Weber County, Box Elder County, and Hill AFB.