Furnace Repair Services in Ogden, Utah
Trust the Heating Experts at Mountain Air for Reliable Furnace Repairs
Our area in Utah bypasses cold and goes right for bitter, and a furnace breakdown can put you in a stressful spot. That’s why you need a furnace repair team that can offer timely, effective heating services for all of your HVAC problems, large or small. In other words, that’s why you need Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating!
Our certified and licensed furnace repair specialists proudly serve Ogden and the surrounding areas. No matter the issue or the scope of your furnace problem, we have the tools, experience, and training to match your needs.
For decades we’ve been the experts you can turn to for heating system solutions, and with a Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating specialist on your side, you can rest easy knowing your situation is as good as handled.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair:
- Your furnace is making strange sounds. Loud, persistent, or unusual noises from an HVAC system indicate a problem with vital moving parts and components.
- Unusual odors are coming from the furnace. Smell gas in your Ogden-area home, or notice a distinct burnt wire odor? We’d advise you to shut down the furnace and call for HVAC service and a gas heating repair as soon as possible!
- You’re getting cool air from the unit. There’s plenty of that outside, so if the furnace isn’t heating, be sure to call for repair service.
- Your energy or fuel costs are spiking. Increases in fuel or energy costs typically indicate a lack of furnace maintenance, which often leads to breakdowns. Your Ogden home could also need heating duct repairs to fix air leaks.
- Standing water around the furnace. High-efficiency furnaces rely on systems that can generate moisture when operating ineffectively, so watch out for puddles or condensation around the unit.
- Discoloration in gas furnace pilot light. A pilot should be cool blue. Orange, yellow, or reddish hues indicate buildup on the pilot or larger problems.
If you see these signs, call the experts at Mountain Air! Some repairs can be costly, and the best solution is to install a new furnace.
If you think you need to replace your furnace or install a new heating system, call us today!
Furnace Repair With 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Mountain Air puts our customers first, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our industry experience and team of skilled HVAC technicians give us what we need to offer excellent furnace repair service every day of the week.
Our family has been in the HVAC business since 1954, and we are a family-owned and -operated company. We take pride in creating lasting relationships with our clients and setting ourselves apart from our competitors. Our family of HVAC professionals can fix any problem, any time.
Some of the characteristics that make our company’s heating system and heating duct repair services one of a kind include:
- Servicing of all major brands
- Same-day service
- NATE-certified technicians
- Family-owned and locally operated
Schedule Furnace Repairs
Mountain Air also offers annual maintenance agreements. Our comprehensive, prepaid service provides benefits that will keep you and your family warm all winter.