Dealing with a troublesome heating system or gas furnace in the middle of a Utah winter is just absolutely unacceptable. Or even fall, for that matter. Our area bypasses cold and goes right for bitter, and a breakdown can put you in a stressful spot. That’s why you need a heating repair team that can offer timely, effective services for all of your heating problems, large or small. In other words, that’s why you need Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating!
Our certified and licensed repair specialists proudly serve Ogden and the surrounding areas. No matter the issue or the scope of your problem, we have the tools, experience, and training to match your needs. For decades we’ve been the experts you can turn to for perfect solutions, and with a Mountain Air Conditioning & heating specialists on your side you can rest easy knowing your situation is as good as handled.
Our furnace repair service includes:
- All makes and models of furnaces
- Duct repairs and installation
- Programmable thermostats
- Gas piping
For superior heating service in Weber County, UT contact Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating now. You can reach us online, or feel free to call (801) 416-2215 for emergency furnace repair!
Furnace Repair Services in Ogden, Utah
Heating problems can range from small and frustrating to massive and stressful, but no matter the issue we’ve got the skills to get the job done right. Our team utilizes leading diagnostic technology and extensive training and experience in order to assess your needs quickly and accurately. This way we can find the root cause of your troubles and get it fixed for good the first time.
Our specialists are dedicated to cost-minded and customer-focused service, ensuring your needs always stay at the absolute top of our priority list. No matter what, where, or when, if you need furnace repair never hesitate to call on us.
Contact us online or call us at (801) 416-2215 to schedule furnace repair!
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair
Are you in need of emergency furnace repair services? We offer repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our NATE-certified technicians are devoted to getting your heating system up and running as quick as possible.
No heating problem is ever going to wait for a “convenient” time to crop up. We’re not even sure there is such a thing. But what we are sure about is that when an issue robs you of you comfort in the dead of winter, you need service you can trust. That’s why at Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating we keep a fully-equipped emergency service team on-call and ready to help at all times.
Call Mountain Air at (801) 416-2215 for emergency furnace repair in Weber County, including Ogden!
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
When it comes to home heating problems your best bet is to get service as soon as possible. A quick response is the best way to stay comfortable and to avoid even bigger issues. Be sure to call on our experts for furnace or gas furnace repair when:
- Your furnace is making strange sounds. Loud, persistent, or unusual noises from an HVAC system indicate a problem with vital moving parts and components.
- There are unusual odors coming from the furnace. Smell gas in your home, or noticing a distinct burnt wire odor? We’d advise you to shut down the furnace and call for emergency service as soon as possible!
- You’re getting cool air from the unit. Plenty enough of that to be had outside, so if the furnace is simply failing to heat be sure to call for repair service.
- Your energy or fuel costs are spiking. Increases in fuel or energy costs typically indicate a lack of furnace maintenance, which often leads to breakdowns.
- Standing water around the furnace. High-efficiency furnaces rely on systems that can generate moisture when operating ineffectively, so watch out for puddles or condensation around the unit.
- Discoloration in gas furnace pilot light. A pilot should be cool blue. Orange, yellow, or reddish hues indicate buildup on the pilot or larger problems.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Mountain Air puts our customers first, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our industry experience and team of skilled technicians give us what we need to offer excellent service every day of the week.
Mountain Air has been repairing HVAC systems since 1954. We are a family owned and operated company. We take pride in creating lasting relationships with our clients and setting ourselves apart from our competitors. Our family of HVAC professionals can fix any problem, anytime. Some of our company’s characteristics that make our heating repair services one of a kind include:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Servicing of all major brands
- Same-day service
- NATE-certified technicians
- Family-owned and locally operated
Schedule Furnace Repair in Ogden, Utah
Mountain Air also offers annual maintenance agreements. Our comprehensive, prepaid service provides benefits that will keep you and your family warm all winter long.
Utah’s cold, harsh winters call for the best and most efficient heating systems. If your furnace isn’t working or if it seems inefficient, contact us online or call 801-416-2215 today!
We serve the following areas throughout Utah:
84403, 84405, 84067, 84025, 84037, 84015, 84075