Furnace Replacement in Ogden, UT
The Heating Service Experts You Can Trust
How would you rate the performance of your current home furnace system? Would you say poor, shoddy, dismal, or any other words that mean “not good”? If you answered with any of the above, then it’s absolutely time to replace! And if so, you’ll be wanting a team with experience and skill, and a team that is dedicated to offering unparalleled service. A team like Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating!
Our family has been in the HVAC business in Ogden since 1945, so we can say with confidence that we’re the experts you can turn to for trustworthy solutions and proper results. It’s not just cold around here, it’s bitter, and we never want to see you caught without a furnace that can see to your needs.
For services you can count on, call on Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating! You can reach us online right now, or call to speak to a friendly expert near you.
Furnace Replacement Services in Ogden
In order for a replacement to be effective in any meaningful way, it has to address your unique needs. The new system needs to be chosen according to your preferences, sized to suit your specific home, and optimized in order to offer dependable service. It’s a tall order, sure, but not for experts who have the skill and drive to get the job done right. And at Mountain Air, we’ve got drive and skill in spades!
We make it our business to offer clients leading furnace solutions, taking great care in ensuring you get a product to satisfy and the service to match. We can guarantee better, more even home heating, and with our high-efficiency options, we can even help you cut down and control your utility costs. Sound good to you? We think so, too, so go ahead and reach out to our team so we can discuss the best way to keep you and your family warm this winter season.
Signs That You Need a New Furnace
It is important to know what to look for when deciding if it is time to replace your home’s furnace. Here are a few things to consider:
- How old is your furnace? The average life expectancy of a furnace is 15 to 20 years. If your furnace is close to this age or older, you may want to start doing your research and shopping around for a new one. It is a much better idea to replace your furnace as a planned home improvement rather than an impulse, panic buy when your furnace breaks down.
- Are your gas and electric bills getting higher? We know that gas prices have gone up, but your increase may be due to lack of efficiency from your furnace. With age, furnaces lose their efficiency, especially if they have not been maintained properly. Your furnace may be running longer, and working harder to provide the same amount of heat.
- Have you had any furnace repairs in the last two years? Furnaces need the most repairs during their last two years of life. If you find yourself having to make costly repairs, it may be time to replace your furnace.
- Does your furnace make weird noises? Old furnaces start to make strange noises as they near the last leg of their life. If you have heard any popping, rattling, or squealing noises coming from your furnace, it may be a sign you need to replace your heating system.
- Do you feel that some rooms in your home are warmer or colder than others? If you constantly have to change your thermostat to try and compensate for a faulty furnace, it may be time to replace your furnace. Older furnaces are unable to distribute air throughout your entire home.
- Are your current furnace repair bills too high? If you’ve got one of those furnace repair bills that make you go “yikes,” you might want to discuss your replacement options with your technician. If repairs become too frequent or too costly, then the benefits or replacing can help you save money, stress, and time all in one.
- How’s the air quality in your home? Noticing a lot more dust, pet dander, and other allergens in your home air? The presence of these can be exacerbated by an older heating unit, and doubly so if the ducts haven’t been cared for recently. Furnace maintenance can help, but you stand to gain a lot of advantage in air quality through the superior filtration options provided by a modern furnace.
Benefits of Furnace Replacement
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive from choosing to install a new furnace:
- Higher fuel efficiency
- Lower heating bills
- Better heating
- Better indoor air quality
- Fewer breakdown concerns
If your current furnace is not working properly and is costing you too much in repairs, consider all the benefits of installing a new one in your Weber County home.
Tax Rebates on High-Efficiency Furnace Replacements
Questar Gas offers a residential energy-efficiency rebate program for homeowners in Utah. You can receive between $200 and 400 back on high-efficiency furnace installation.
If you have an older furnace with an AFUE of approximately 60%, you could save up to 40% on your heating bills by replacing it with a new high-efficiency furnace. Your furnace will pay for itself over time with lower utility bills.
Furnace Replacement Services in Weber County
When you need to have a new furnace installed to replace your old one, it’s time to get in touch with the experts at Mountain Air. Our team can help you find the perfect solution for your needs and budget. That way, you and your family can enjoy a warm home all winter long!
If you are experiencing heating problems in your home, contact Mountain Air today at (801) 416-2215. We would be happy to give you a free estimate for furnace replacement in Ogden, Utah.
Our Service Area
Ogden, Kaysville, Layton, Clearfield, Fruit Heights, West Point & Morgan