Heating Services in Ogden, Utah
Offering Heating System Repair, Replacement, Maintenance & Installation in Weber, Davis & Morgan Counties
In Utah, our winters are frigid, our falls are cold, and even the spring season around here can put on the chill! That’s why your furnace needs to be top-class and stay in peak condition at all times.
At Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, our team is dedicated to ensuring you get complete access to heating and furnace services, providing you with all you need to stay warm and cozy throughout the year.
Trust the Furnace Experts in Ogden, UT
Our family has been dedicated to offering homeowners in Utah the best in reliable heating service and customer-focused heating system repair solutions since 1954. We place great value on our ability to bring you the best, and at the core of our business is a drive to always excel. With highly trained and experienced HVAC specialists from Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating on your side, you’ll never get less than perfection!
Heating System Installation in Ogden
Many contributing factors come into play to successfully install a new furnace, such as proper sealing, correct sizing, and design. It takes time to install a furnace properly. Hiring the right HVAC contractor should be one of the most important aspects of your decision. It is easy to make mistakes when installing a new furnace. Common mistakes like using cheap heating ducts can cause your furnace to overheat, which will dramatically decrease your comfort level and drastically increase your energy bill.
In addition to energy efficiency, size, and sealing, you should consider the following features when purchasing a new furnace:
- An HVAC zoning system
- A variable speed handler
- Two-stage heating
- A second heat exchanger or a condensing furnace
- An air filtration system
When choosing Mountain Air, you can rest assured knowing that our HVAC technicians recognize the importance of correct installation, which reduces the chance of needing furnace repairs, reduces energy costs, increases the life expectancy of your HVAC system, and provides comfort. Our NATE-certified and trained heating technicians ensure the job is done right, the first time.
Mountain Air offers free estimates on all heating system installation projects! Call (801) 416-2215(801) 416-2215 today!
Furnace Replacement in Weber, Davis & Morgan Counties, UT
Though a well-maintained heating system can last you for quite a few years, there will come a day when repair just can’t cut it any longer. When that time arrives, you need to know that a team of licensed and trained heating professionals are on your side and ready to help. Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating can make the furnace replacement process simple and stress-free. We’ll match your needs with the ideal furnace replacement, and provide an installation service that ensures you’ll be comfortable for years to come.
Not sure if replacement is the right choice for your home? We recommend seeking replacement services when:
- Problems keep coming up. Needing a single furnace repair is nothing to get too shaken up about, but after two or three visits for the same issue, it becomes pretty clear that you’d be better off replacing it.
- Repair costs are too high. If the cost of your furnace repair exceeds what you’re comfortable with, you’ll often find that replacement offers you more advantages and a lower cost in the long run.
- Your furnace is older than a decade. Many furnaces can go on for up to 15 or more years with routine tune-ups, but past year 10 you’ll want to keep a close watch on performance. If you’ve noticed a drop in energy efficiency, then it’s time to talk to experts about a furnace replacement.
- Your heating costs are high. If you struggle against ever-growing heating costs during the cold months, a new system is your ideal remedy. Newer, high-efficiency furnace systems can help you cut energy costs considerably.
Furnace Repair in Ogden, UT & Weber, Davis & Morgan Counties
When you call Mountain Air for furnace repair in Ogden or surrounding areas, you’re making the decision to invite a company with over half a century of furnace repair experience into your home or place of business. The Barlow-Rhead family has been fixing HVAC problems for local families since 1954. Some of our company’s characteristics that make our heating repair services stand apart from the competition include:
- Servicing of all major brands
- Same-day service
- NATE-certified technicians
- Family-owned and locally operated
Furnace Maintenance in Weber, Davis & Morgan Counties
During summer months, your furnace just sits there so you cannot expect it to perform to its maximum capacity as soon as the weather gets cold. It is best to perform an annual maintenance tune-up on your furnace before winter. Furnace maintenance helps to “wake up” your heating system. Early fall is the best time to schedule your annual furnace tune-up with Mountain Air. A well-maintained furnace can last somewhere around 20 years!
Professional HVAC maintenance services aim to preserve and prepare your heating system, offering cleaning, connection checks, calibrations, and more to optimize and enhance your home heating experience. When you seek routine HVAC maintenance services with Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, you can expect:
- Lower heating costs
- Even home heating with no cold spots
- A healthier, longer-lived furnace
- Warranty protection
- Fewer breakdowns and less costly repairs
Quality Heating Services in Ogden, Utah
Mountain Air also offers annual maintenance agreements. Our comprehensive, prepaid service offers benefits that will keep you and your family warm all winter long.