As the weather starts to heat up in Farmington, Utah, you may be on the lookout for a new HVAC contractor to fulfill all your air conditioning needs this summer. Of course, you only want to work with a reliable company that offers all the services you need with a high level of expertise and affordable prices.
Look no further than Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, one of the top HVAC contractors in Farmington. We understand what you’re looking for in a heating and cooling company, and we can satisfy your needs.
What Makes Mountain Air Great?
Take a look at the qualities that set us apart from other HVAC contractors in Farmington:
- We’re family-owned and operated right here along the Wasatch Front.
- We offer free in-home estimates for equipment replacements and installations. Financing is available to make your upgrade more affordable.
- We ensure your 100 percent satisfaction on all services we provide.
- Our NATE-certified, background-checked technicians leave your home as clean as they found it.
- We sell and install leading Lennox products, but we also offer installation for most major brands if you purchase your equipment elsewhere.
- We offer equipment repair on nearly all makes and models, regardless of whether we installed the equipment or not.
- We’ll remove and properly dispose of your old equipment for free when we install your upgrade.
- We complete pesky rebate paperwork on your behalf.
- Our preventative maintenance agreement offers savings, comfort and peace of mind.
HVAC Services Available from Mountain Air in Farmington
Whether you need an emergency repair, routine maintenance or air conditioner replacement, we have you covered. Here’s a look at the benefits you get with our services:
- Quick response time in emergencies: With Northern Utah’s desert climate, we know a broken air conditioner at the height of summer is your worst enemy. Thanks to our fast, friendly emergency service for air conditioners and heat pumps, we won’t leave you hanging! Call us any time day or night, holiday or weekend, and we’ll get to your door as fast as we can.
- Quality equipment replacements: If it turns out your broken A/C needs to be replaced, turn to Mountain Air for a great selection of new Lennox equipment. We offer free estimates on replacement equipment so you know what to expect before you upgrade.
- Expert installation: Buying a high efficiency, name-brand piece of equipment is great, but unless it’s installed by a professional, you won’t get the results you’re hoping for. Trust Mountain Air’s NATE-certified technicians to complete your central air conditioner installation. You know you can trust our team because we offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee!
- Best equipment tune-ups along the Wasatch Front: Our comprehensive preventative maintenance work is designed to prevent your equipment from breaking down. Fewer breakdowns result in heightened indoor comfort and savings on repair work, not to mention a system that lasts years longer. With these benefits, annual maintenance from Mountain Air easily pays for itself.
When it comes to maximizing home comfort, energy savings and peace of mind, why would you settle for an HVAC company that offers less than the very best? At Mountain Air, we’re committed to our customers and do everything possible to make your experience with us a positive one. To learn more about what we offer, or to schedule service, please contact Mountain Air today!